- Any entity in Saudi Arabia that wants to undertake inspections for corporations, clients, or government agencies must follow the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Standard for Conformity Assessment.
- The standard applies to all tasks performed by an inspection body, such as checking items, installations, plants, processes, and services to determine conformity and reporting findings. The ISO/IEC 17020:2012 standard can be used as an accreditation requirement or screening document for any institution wanting to do inspections. Inspections necessitate a certain amount of professional judgement and skill.
- It is applicable to all inspection stages and inspection bodies of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 type A, B, or C. As testing, certification, and inspections all involve the same elements, they frequently overlap. However, inspections call for a certain level of expertise and professional judgement in order to assess acceptability in relation to general requirements.
- ISO 17020 certification enhances the reputation of inspection bodies as top-ranked on the global market and increases their credibility. Nathan ISO Consulting has been a preferred partner for safety, security, and sustainability solutions for over 150 years.
- We have a unique methodology for focusing on the areas and challenges most critical to your organisation for standard compliance.
Advantages of ISO 17020 Certification in Saudi Arabia
Standards for organisational quality management systems of the same level as those contained in the ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17000 Series are included.
More emphasis is placed on an organization's ability to manage conflicts of interest and impartiality, as well as the technical competency of its staff, inspection procedures, and tools.
Ensures technically competent service and regular dependability.
Risk reduction and expense reduction.
Displays goods, machinery, buildings, and systems that adhere to the necessary standards.
According to governments and businesses around the world, accredited inspection services are becoming increasingly important.
Allows a company to demonstrate to its customers that it is trustworthy and adheres to ethical standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team of experts will help you in in the process
Our team of experts is here to assist you in any situation you may encounter. With their extensive knowledge and experience, they are equipped to provide you with the support you need.