Any organization conducting inspections for businesses, clients, or governmental organizations in USA must adhere to the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Standard for Conformity Assessment.
The standard is applicable to all duties carried out by an inspection body, such as verifying the conformance of products, installations, plants, processes, and services and disclosing findings. Any organization wishing to conduct inspections can utilize the ISO/IEC 17020:2012 standard as a prerequisite for accreditation or as a screening document. Inspections demand a particular level of expertise and professional judgement.
It can be used with any inspection body or stage that complies with ISO/IEC 17020:2012 type A, B, or C. The same components are used in testing, certification, and inspections; hence they frequently overlap.
Advantages of ISO 17020 Certification in USA
- Included are specifications for organizationalquality management systems that are on par with those found in the ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17000 Series.
- An organization's capacity to manage conflicts of interest and impartiality, as well as the technical proficiency of its staff, inspection protocols, and tools, are given more weight.
- ensures consistent dependability and technically proficient service.
- lowering costs and reducing risk.
- displays products, equipment, buildings, and systems that are up to code.
- Accredited inspection services are gaining importance, according to governments and corporations worldwide.
- gives a business the chance to show its clients that it is reliable and upholds moral principles.
Nathan ISO Consulting offers the best consultation solution to help your firm reach ISO/IEC 17020 standard compliance. Nathan assists in recognizing and meeting the standard requirements through a variety of processes, from selecting the people that carry out the certification process to ensuring the certification report is thorough and error-free. Nathan assists in determining the sort of assessment based on how closely the standard is met
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team of experts will help you in in the process
Our team of experts is here to assist you in any situation you may encounter. With their extensive knowledge and experience, they are equipped to provide you with the support you need.