CERTIFICATION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Obtaining ISO 22000 certification in Saudi Arabia can be quite beneficial to people in the food industry.
- Food safety is a key priority in Saudi Arabia, and the majority of foods that enter the country are subjected to rigorous inspection. T
- here are various standards that manufacturers and distributors must follow in order to sell their products in the Middle East market. In this regard, the ISO 22000 Standard is recommended.
- ISO 22000 is a standard published by the International Organisation of Standardisation that assists organisations involved in the food supply chain in establishing and implementing a Food Safety Management System within their organisation.
- ISO 22000 combines the ISO 9001 quality management factor and the HACCP safety management factor to assure food quality and safety at all levels.
- The adoption of ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia demonstrates an organization's commitment to providing safe food that does not cause injury or disease.
Advantage of ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia
In Saudi Arabia, ISO 22000 certification can benefit organisations in the following ways:
- Improved communication throughout the organisation and process management.
- It is a guarantee of the product's quality, safety, and dependability.
- It saves money that would otherwise be spent on recalls of defective products.
- A dramatic improvement in your market image and increased brand loyalty.
- Increased trust in disclosures.
- Foodborne illness prevention.
- Increased employee morale.
- Resource usage that is efficient.
- Controlling food safety hazards in a timely and effective manner.
- Systematic administration of required programmes.
- Making sound decisions.
How to Get ISO 22000 Certification?
The submission of multiple documents referring to various departments and how the organisation defines quality system would be required for ISO 9001 certification. It must also show that it is putting in place a quality management system that will deliver on time right away. It also includes an inspection and evaluation system that can be improved and upgraded to meet future consumer expectations.
Step 1 Gap Analysis:
- Interaction and in-depth examination of present work flows in various departments, operating procedures, documentation, and practises.
- Identifying any weaknesses in your organization's compliance with ISO regulations.
- Creating a gap report and making plans for implementation
Step 2 Training:-
- Raising awareness of the ISO standard and its significance.
- A formal training session or sessions.
- It comprises internal auditing training, documentation training, mock audits, and management review meeting training.
Step 3 Documentation:-
- Documentation is the physical representation of your organization's whole method, procedure, and results.
- End-to-end assistance with preparing paperwork in accordance with ISO standards.
Step 4 internal audit and management review:-
- Internal audit (IA) as a tool is a cross-departmental audit to guarantee that your organization's system has no loopholes.
- MRM: A management review meeting (MRM) assists top management in guiding and ensuring that the entire organisation is meeting standard requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our team of experts will help you in in the process
Our team of experts is here to assist you in any situation you may encounter. With their extensive knowledge and experience, they are equipped to provide you with the support you need.